It’s the month of love…or the month of the flu, as my case might be. (Yep. Totally have the flu. Diagnosed today.) I’m binge watching movies now, instead of traveling to Florida, and chick flicks are my specialty. Since someone might be looking for a good romantic comedy or just plain romance this week, how about a list of my top 10 movies? (And just so you don’t think I’m completely crazy blogging while sick, this post was already mostly written pre-flu.)
I may or may not own each one of these.
1. The Notebook. Enough said. The movie may even be better than the book.
2. Must Love Dogs. John Cusack? Check. Cute dogs? Check.
3. Sweet Home Alabama. Reese Witherspoon is awesome as a southern belle.
5. Leap Year. Have you seen this movie? I really do love it and I watch it year-round. Not just during a month that ends with February 29. I think I first saw this with my chick flick club. SUCH a sweet movie!
6. 27 Dresses. This was another movie I saw with my chick flick club and I just adore it. I kind of want to plan another wedding. And I want to invite all of my friends who have ever made me purchase a bridesmaid dress to wear the dress.
7. Someone Like You. Ashley Judd and Hugh Jackman! Such cute chemistry!
8. While You Were Sleeping. I feel like Sandra Bullock can do no wrong, and she was fantastic in this movie. It’s great as a Christmas-time movie, or all year round. I don’t discriminate.
9. The Wedding Date. Another cheesy flick, but worth at least renting.
10. He’s Just Not That Into You. Ginnifer Goodwin is fabulous. And this movie is great even for married couples.
11. (BONUS) Hope Floats. This movie makes me laugh and cry and realize how truly awesome Sandra Bullock is.
What movies would you add to the list?