Easter is just around the corner and I have been racking my brain, trying to figure out just what our little guy is going to get in his Easter basket. Last year, we didn’t do a whole lot outside of going to church that morning. It’ll be a lot of the same this year, but I wanted to do something fun for him. So I came up with these ten items that may or may not end up in his basket!
2. Small stuffed animal. My kiddo received Elmo in his Christmas stocking, otherwise it would be perfect for his basket this year!
3. Little People or Sesame Street characters – we’re starting to play with Little People in our house, and I can get a set of two on Amazon for about $10-12. This week, Target has the Sesame Street two-packs for $4.99. I’ve already picked up two sets! (That link is to Amazon. Target doesn’t carry them online.)
4. Snack packs instead of candy. Annie’s cheddar bunnies would be perfect.
5. Alphabet magnets. (This set on Amazon is less than $5 and they are so cute!)
7. Board/bath books. I stocked up on several Sesame Street bath books last week from the Target dollar spot.
8. Clothes/accessories. Again, I found Sesame Street socks in the dollar spot at Target. My son loves Sesame Street, so I know these will be popular (and useful.)
9. Sidewalk chalk! I saw large containers of chalk at Target for under $5, so fun and affordable.
10. Crayons/coloring books/paper. My son colors at daycare, and I’ve picked up a couple of boxes of Crayons on Amazon (less than $2 for a box.) He doesn’t care what he colors on, so scrap paper is even good enough for him. Just for kicks, I’ll have a pack of construction paper handy for him to use.
What other small items would you recommend? I’m definitely not putting all of the above in his basket, but some of this list will make an appearance in less than two weeks!
Most of the links above are to Amazon and they are affiliate links. This post is not a sponsored post. Just had to throw that out there. These thoughts are truly my own and I hope someone will be able to benefit from it.