February definitely had its moments. For the most part, we had a lot of positive moments. I don’t know about you, though, but I’m ready for spring. So ready for spring.
1. My boy was invited to a birthday party and we got a chance to socialize with other parents. That rarely happens for us (and the party was super cute.)
2. My mom kept our son overnight so we could go out for Valentine’s Day (on the 13th, instead of the 14th.)
3. I made what I believe were cute Valentine’s treats for our son’s class. He also wrote his name on all of his Valentine’s Day cards – and I was crazy proud of him.
4. My mom painted our son’s room.
5. And then my mom and brother put our son’s new bed together. (Are you sensing a theme? My mom basically took care of our kid’s new room on her own. Otherwise, he’d still be in the small room, and the baby would still have no place to sleep.)
6. I’m still working out at 32+ weeks pregnant. I’m pretty proud of myself. My next goal is to make it through March and maintain my workouts.
7. I’ve REALLY purged my son’s clothes. What I couldn’t sell at our local consignment sale, I was able to find friends who could use the clothes. (My goal with our baby girl is to purge as we go along, rather than hold onto stuff we won’t use for years to come. Also? This is our last baby. It shouldn’t be so difficult.)
9. I binge-watched ‘Fuller House’ this past weekend and loved every second of it.
10. Spring-like days. This past weekend we hit the mid-60s instead of crazy snow and freezing temps. It was amazing.
What made you smile in February?