It’s time to look back at the awesomeness that was March and focus on what made me smile!
1. I didn’t have the flu!
2. I’ve gotten in several great workouts, and even more great runs. The weather is definitely working in my favor.
3. My husband and I attended Blogging Concentrated together. Blogging Concentrated in itself makes me smile, but attending with my husband? Super fun.
4. Spring break! It was only two days off, but the weather was fabulous.
5. During spring break, Lucas and I got to visit the WNC Nature Center. So glad we have annual passes!
6. I finished second in my age group in the Shamrock Run 5k – I think it’s the first time I’ve ever placed in a local race!
7. Work-related, I managed to get record attendance at two events. I nearly doubled attendance from last year. I’m SUPER excited about that.
8. We saw friends who were in town from Washington (state.) We were able to meet their son and had a really great evening out.
9. The ice cream truck started making the rounds again. That can mean one thing…it’s spring time!
10. I finished off my big work events on March 31 and headed to Florida. A few days off with family is always something to smile about! (Though, our trip began with some sickness. Hoping it passes quickly so April has plenty to smile about.)
What made you smile in March? (Linking up for 10 Things to Smile About!)