I think March was a good month, albeit a little exhausting. (I forgot how tiring the last several weeks of pregnancy can be.) So much happened….let’s recap!
1. Tulips! The tulips are popping up all over, and if you follow me on Instagram, you will notice my obsession with them.
2. Easter egg hunts in my mom’s yard. Her front yard is so good for keeping track of eggs, but still making it fun for the boy to hunt.
3. I have had several blog opportunities that were unexpected, much needed and are going to keep things going while I’m on maternity leave.
4. We had a NC Blogger Network meet-up earlier this week and it was so fun meeting new-to-me bloggers from this area, but also seeing several of my other friends in real life! (There will be more on this in the next few days, but if you’re in Asheville, you really need to check out Twisted Laurel. They’re fabulous.)
5. My friends (and colleagues!) threw us small baby showers that were fun and helpful.
6. We decided on a name for the baby, the nursery came together and we even have a car seat for the baby to come home in!
7. We dyed eggs for the first time (as a family and with our son. My husband and I had never dyed eggs during our time together.) Lucas enjoyed it, but he really would rather hunt eggs!
8. I started the month out still exercising regularly. That’s kind of been scaled back. I’m happy I made it as long as I did, though.
9. The garden space has been weeded and is awaiting the compost and new plants! I’m hoping some plants can be planted in April. If not, early May.
10. We attended our first Chuck E. Cheese party, and have had a few play dates in March. We’re starting April off with a play date (two in the first two days of the month!) So we’re already in a good place.
April promises to be huge. I mean, we’re growing our family to 4!
What made you smile in March?