It’s the end of May and time to talk about all the great things that made us smile this month. (Please let me know if you’re linking up for 10 Things. I want to see all the happy in your life too!)
1. I ran the Gateway to the Smokies half marathon!
2. Graduation happened, as did a long week of graduation-related activities and the graduation reception. (Sensing a theme here?) It all happened and we all survived.
3. Mother’s Day was a fun day.
4. I took the funniest photos at this year’s Biltmore 15k. It was a good race, and I even saw an old college friend at the race!
5. Our garden is taking off! I think we have 90% of our vegetables planted, and I’ve had extra help watering from Lucas. He loves to water the plants! His carrots are also growing, which makes me happy.
6. Type-A Summit happened. It was one of my most favorite weekends this year. (Minus the food poisoning. That wasn’t fun.)
8. I’ve read a lot, and I finally finished The Fringe Hours. Loved that book.
9. I’ve just about finished (re)scrapbooking my college photo album. I’m doing it through Project Life, and moving the photos and documents out of one of the old sticky photo albums. Those things are so awful. I’m hoping I can share photos soon! It took an afternoon, and I’ve been adding pages as necessary and I love how it has turned out!
10. We’re going to see some friends this weekend who we haven’t really hung out with in almost two years! We saw them at dinner last fall (summer??) but we haven’t seen their boys since my son’s first birthday party – almost 3 years ago. It’s been TOO long!
So what made you smile most this month?