I’m back for my 10 Things to Smile About, August 2014 edition. I’m linking up with Emily again and I always love these posts!
1. I’ve actually been working on a few projects, but I haven’t posted them yet. Stay tuned. (But crafty things make me smile.)
2. Old School Blogging returned!
3. I was selected to work with Type-A Parent Conference next month (and I’m SO EXCITED.) I can’t wait to meet and reconnect with blogger friends.
6. I discovered a new-to-me author, Kristan Higgins. I want to read every book right now.
7. I checked in with my fitness goals for the year. (I haven’t completely broken any resolutions, and I still have a bit of time to achieve my goals.)
8. We recreated a water feature in our back yard.
9. I saw Edwin McCain with one of my friends (who I have also missed seeing the past several years!) I didn’t really post about it (yet), but it was an amazing evening!
10. My baby turns 3 on Sunday! I know it hasn’t happened quite yet, but this is a really big event to smile about. We’re throwing him a small party and there will be cake. All things that make me smile.
(Be sure to come back tomorrow and link up with Stream of Consciousness Saturday!)
What made you smile this month?