June is over (after today) and it’s past time that I link up my 10 Things to Smile About.
1. We visited the zoo. It was a little hectic and stressful, but in the end, it was a great day. The toddler had a blast, and we enjoyed watching him have a blast.
2. We went camping! The husband and I were forced to unplug for the 18 hours of our camping trip, and we survived! Actually, it was a fun weekend (and made for a great Father’s Day.)
3. I ran a half marathon earlier this month. I didn’t break any records, but it was a fun race.
4. I traveled to Atlanta for work. It was actually a fun trip. I do love being a tourist in big cities (and having a few hours to play tourist.)
6. Oh, I made a patriotic wreath, which has been perfect for summer and has received many in-real-life compliments!
7. I came up with a summer bucket list, which is something I haven’t done before. I love lists. And I love this list. (And I love it so much, that I’m going to add to it!)
8. Father’s Day cards were handmade in this house. I still need to post them, but trust me that they were cool.
9. Ice cream trucks have been making us smile.
10. Summer. Y’all, it’s summer. That makes me smile. There is so much happening and it’s just GOOD. We’ve been swimming a lot, we have been outside so much and we are just enjoying everything.
What made you smile in June? This month was a good month. I’m looking forward to July!