I’m linking up with Emmy Mom to bring you my 10 things to smile about – the March edition!
1. I finally blogged about my boy turning 2.5-years-old (and soon he’ll be 31 months, so I need to get to work on updating that post!)
2. I ran the Oskar Blues 4-mile race! My first time racing this distance and it was a blast. I also met Julie at that race! We’ve been virtual friends for a while (reading each others blogs) and have even run several of the same races, but never met in person!
3. I decided to jump in and try the Weight Watchers Simple Start plan. I’m currently in the middle of week two and I do enjoy it. (And the results have been good, so far. Check in next week for a review of the second week.)
4. I did a post about teeth brushing tips and a new app we tried out. It was a sponsored post, but it actually was a lot of fun and we use the app twice a day. My kid loves it. (And he no longer fights me on brushing his teeth! Win!)
5. The blog hit 2000 posts! So I told you 20 things about myself.
6. Completed project number 3! A St. Patrick’s Day wreath. I don’t know how I’m going to follow up that project because I really love how it turned out. (And I already have an Easter wreath – two of them, in fact.)
7. It was a busy month, but early in the month on I made some really cool MHU cookies for a potluck birthday lunch. I have plans to make these again for future MHU events.
8. These boys. And the love for music.
9. I have medicine to kick bronchitis! So glad that modern medicine can fix some of my ailments. I’m going on a trip next week and I really could not be sidelined later this week. (I was a bit surprised by bronchitis, though. It just hit me so fast!)
10. There is a post about things I love, from last week. I enjoy being more positive on my blog and not always spewing “how to” stuff and monthly updates on my son (as much as I love those updates!) I definitely want to do another things I love post over the next few weeks!
Overall, it was a good month. What made you smile this month?