My days are running together, and I’m a tad (very) late in posting my 10 Things about May! So here we go…in no particular order.
1. Our baby girl continues to be so mellow and SUCH a good baby. She gets fussy, but doesn’t have the crazy crying unless she’s hungry, tired or needs to be changed.
2. I was cleared to resume regular activities – including exercise!
3. I ran one mile a few hours after I was cleared to exercise. It was slow and painful, but it felt great getting back out there.
4. We’ve had photos taken of both kids and some of them turned out great! I tried two different studios (because of specials) and they both worked for what we needed.
5. My brother’s quintet performed in Asheville on Memorial Day, so we got to see him briefly!
6. Ice cream sandwiches. I wish I could eat these every day and not gain an ounce.
7. Babywearing is kind of saving my sanity this time around. I wear the baby often in the evenings, and if I have both kids out and about, it is easier to wear the baby so I can have both hands free for the boy. So thankful for carriers (we have different ones.)
8. I’ve had lunch with several friends which has been great for my sanity.
9. Cooler temps in May were very welcomed. (I’m wishing for cooler weather now. Anything lower than 90 degrees.)
10. Meal trains. We’ve had the best support from friends and family – and many people brought us food earlier in the month. It was fantastic and I can’t thank them enough.
What made you smile in May?