I’m linking up for 10 Things to Smile About…because if you can’t find something to smile about in your life, you’re doing something wrong. 😉
1. Dinosaur birthday parties. I posted about my son’s party (even though it happened on August 31.)
2. Corn mazes. We visited the local corn maze twice! I still have to post about those visits.
3. We visited an apple orchard. I still have to blog about that. (Are you seeing a theme here?)
4. I wrote about my running bucket list! I love bucket lists. I love goals. I think that’s why I love the bucket lists.
5. Speaking of bucket lists, I made a Fall-themed list. I’ve already completed several of the items. Getting them done early.
7. My boy transitioned to his toddler bed.
9. I’ve been training somewhat consistently for my next half marathon (I just haven’t talked about it much.)
10. Homecoming is next week. And if I survive that, it’ll make my YEAR.
What made you smile this month?