We’re almost a week into August and I’m finally posting my July 10 things to smile about. We had a really fun month and I haven’t been able to blog about everything yet. I have way more than 10 things to smile about!
1. Zoo trips! We visited the Jacksonville Zoo in early July and the toddler had SO much fun!
2. Birthday par-tays. And crafts.
3. Running 5k races. (They’re long enough to be challenging and short enough that you’re home by 8:30 on a Saturday morning.)
4. Funny toddlers.
5. Those same funny toddlers turning 23-months-old. The next time I post his monthly update, he will be TWO-years-old!
6. The beach (and photo challenges.)
7. Water play.
8. Aquariums. We visited the Fort Fisher aquarium at the end of June/early July, but I posted about it in August. I’m so behind on things, but it was a really good day.
9. InstaFriday. I really like the InstaFriday posts. The one I linked was a fun one.
What made you smile in July?