Can you believe we’re halfway through the year? I mean, really? School is going to start again before we know it. To really re-focus on June, I’m joining EmmyMom for 10 Things to Smile About…the June edition!
1. I started off June with the Downhill at Dawn half marathon. So much fun, even if I haven’t run much since then!
2. These granola bars are awesome. So simple to make, and healthy.
3. Discovering new music is always great for me. I’m still loving Shawn Mendes’ new album.
4. I’ve also started downloading podcasts to listen to on my way to/from work. (I have a 25 minute commute each way.) I am loving Elise Gets Crafty, and I’m open to suggestions for your favorite podcasts. I also download some from NPR. So….leave your suggestions in the comments!
5. Pool time with the boy(s).
6. The first blueberries have been picked. Lucas says they taste “really good.”
7. The views from my run in Lake Waccamaw were pretty great. (The humidity was not-so-great.)
8. The boy started preschool! This is a huge milestone for him. It has gone really well, and we’re all happy with this transition.
9. FUN running with friends! My friend Carol was in town and we were able to get in a 4-mile run with Melissa on Saturday. Love those girls!
10. Watching my boy really get into painting always makes me happy. And playing outside with him. He’s so fun-loving!
What made you smile this month?