These are fun posts (and so positive!) so I’m linking up again with my 10 things to smile about. The June edition!
1. Our Splasheville adventure!
2. I kicked some major half marathon butt first thing this month. It was my first time I ran Downhill at Dawn and my biggest PR yet.
3. My brother was home for a few days and we got to see him before we left on our own vacation. So glad to have that time with him.
4. I’ve been gardening – on the cheap. (Coming soon – a vegetable garden update.)
5. Rain boots. Seriously. How cute are they?
6. New Kids on the Block!!! It was my third time seeing them (second time seeing them as an adult.) SO much fun!
7. Dad’s Day. I don’t think I ever did a proper post on Father’s Day to show you the book I made for my husband. It’s pretty awesome.
9. Toddler antics. Our boy is so funny. I’m hoping to have some new videos soon to share with you.