We’re almost into June (HOW IS IT ALMOST JUNE?) and in an effort to be more positive, I’m focusing on 10 things that made me smile/happy this month. Thanks to Emmy Mom for hosting this!
1. We went to the circus and our toddler loved it.
2. Ice cream date with my boys!
3. Mother’s Day
4. Sesame Street hats for my boy. He loves them.
5. Kid President had a message to moms.
6. I achieved a PR at my 15k race!
7. The video I shared earlier this month in my 5 things that make me smile. It’s guaranteed to make most any person smile.
8. Shopping makes me smile (usually.) When I save money, it makes me even happier.
9. Being outside makes my family happy. I especially love flowers from my toddler.
10. I hit my stride with running in May. (No pun intended.) I ran one of my fastest 5-milers earlier in the month (just before I PRd in the 15k.)