We head back to school in a few short weeks – and I know people who have already started (because of year-round school) or are starting much sooner than us. It’s hard to believe that summer has flown by! Regardless, there are a few things I want to do with my son before he steps into his classroom on that first day. I’ve found a few ideas that are going to be incredibly fun to look back on including the interview listed below and lunchbox notes.
I’ve written a few times in the past about about the beginning of the school year – from cleaning up before heading back to school (I wipe down EVERYTHING), staying healthier when it comes to all of the germs kids will bring home, to this cool label machine I have that not only does labels but also creates personalized ribbon! And be sure to check out this recipe for Applesauce Pancake Muffins – muffins are an easy on-the-go food, which we’ll be looking to make very soon. Mornings are crazy in my house.
I definitely want to remember this fun and exciting time, but I don’t want to be so stressed out that I forget to take pictures (you know there will be first day of school pictures, right?)
1. Back To School Printable Signs
2. First Day Of School Printable
3. Back To School Kids Gift With Printable
4. Back To School Printable
5. Back To School Personalized Pencil Cover Printable
6. Back To School Interview
7. Easy Faux Chalkboard Labels
8. Back To School Lunchbox Notes
9. First Day Back To School Printable
10. Back To School Apple Printable
11. Monster Pencil Toppers
12. DIY Recycled Measuring Tape Pencil Case
13. Back To School Zipper Pulls
14. First Day Of School Pocket Hearts
15. Apple Printed Lunch Sack
Do you have anything planned for that first day back? What grade(s) will your children be heading into?