The year has not started off great for us. The kiddo is teething (we think) and did. not. nap. today unless he was in my arms. And that lasted all of 30 or so minutes. Needless to say, he’s been in bed since 6:45 tonight.
On the upside of things, he only has 4 more baby teeth, and surely we won’t be teething in 2014. Right?
So at least there’s an upside.
I came up with a few goals today. I’ve been thinking about them for a while. I don’t want to really say they’re resolutions, but….well, I guess they are. Here are a few I thought I’d share.
- I want to use my grandma’s china at least once. I received it years ago (before I was married) and haven’t used it yet.
- I would love to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight – and stay there for a while. A good while.
- I want to do more playing with the baby. I know this sounds odd, but I want to have more playtime and less stressful moments this year.
- I want to be a little more thrifty/do more couponing/save more money.
- I want to bake my own bread this year. Also a weird one, but it’s attainable.
- The garage must be cleaned out. This is my year, I can feel it.
- I want to rid myself of most of my clutter – and keep my dining room table cleared.
- I would love to take (and share!) more photos. I received a really amazing new lens for Christmas, and I must put it to use.
And here’s our family picture from today – just before I packed the tree away:
Happy New Year! Did you make any resolutions or goals?