I loved my #12projects12months project last year. I went above and beyond the 12 projects in 12 months and I created some really fun things. I learned to embroider and applique, I created cloth books and fleece blankets. I started a few projects that were not documented because they were never completed, and I have made more creative goals for 2015.
1. Use the Collect app and scrapbook more. Stay on top of 2014 while backtracking and scrapbooking previous years.
2. Finish the scarf I began last January.
3. Crochet the scarf I promised my husband for our anniversary…this past October.
4. Learn to knit.
5. Convert my old photo albums (think: high school and college days) into Project Life albums. I will not buy any new PL kits until I’ve used some of what I currently have – which is a lot of stuff.
6. Finally learn more of the art of cake decorating. I have ideas for my son’s birthday and it would be awesome if I made a fun cake.
7. Make a bed skirt for our bed.
8. Make pajama pants for Christmas 2015. I think this is such a fun tradition, but I never have time. I vow to make time.
I think I’m going to take last year’s #12projects12months a step further and aim for 15 in 2015. That’s do-able, right? I’ve only listed a few of my goals, but I’m often creating things. I just need finish them so they can be a part of my 2015 resolution.
If you’re crafty, do you set goals for your crafts, or let the creative juices flow when they come? If you’re reading this, I know you must be creative. What goals do you have for this next year? (They can be anything like sewing or writing a book!)