It’s no secret that I love washi tape. I’ve been collecting the paper-like decorative tape for over a year. I’ve managed to acquire quite the collection – at more than 130 rolls. It’s a bit of an obsession. I got my start in washi tape through Pick Your Plum. They have a wide variety around the holidays – even the beginning of school! And I’ve purchased it from one other site. I don’t know that I’ve ever purchased it in a regular store. Many of my washi tape rolls have gone unused, and I finally compiled a list of many things you can create with washi tape.
2. Tape your wrapping paper
3. Gift Tags
4. In your planner – add it to your dates and you can write on it!
5. On your journal
6. Decorate an envelope! This one I think is fun. Makes your letters pretty.
7. Christmas trees. The paper kind. (Just cover a paper Christmas tree in washi.)
8. Cover paper towel rolls in washi tape….because, why not? (Actually, cut the roll in half, and tape the two halves together side by side and you have makeshift binoculars.) Covering the paper towel rolls is actually a time-killer at our house. It keeps the toddler occupied.
9. Scrapbooking. Add some tape to your layouts.
10. Decorate your desk. (Sometimes I use post-its. Washi tape is prettier.) Also, Elise used tape, not washi tape. It’s not permanent. You could totally washi it.
11. Wall art
12. Cover a picture frame
13. Cupcake flags
14. In place of tape. Such as on treat bags.
15. Decorate favor bags
16. Party invitations
17. Decorate shelves
18. Cover a switch plate in washi (more fun than painting!) I covered the light switch plate in our kitchen over the weekend.
19. Cover votive holders
20. Beautify your phone case
21. Decorate a planter. (One that water isn’t going to seep through.)
22. Label your party cups. And write your name on the cup to keep track of the cups.
23. Label your cords – especially behind the television or under your desk.
24. Cake or party bunting
25. Cover your laptop case. Just tape it up.
I have a Pinterest board filled with washi tape ideas (there are so many things you can do!)
To make things fun, I’m giving away a pack of Christmas washi tape.
Just enter the Rafflecopter below! (I had extra washi tape, and this is a duplicate pack, never used or even opened. This post is not sponsored and the giveaway is being done by the kindness of me. If you’d like to feed or begin your own washi addiction, I highly recommend visiting Pick Your Plum. That’s where I got started!)
Do you love all things washi?