I’m having trouble getting my thoughts across, so I thought I’d go with five random things about my day. Hope you enjoy.
1. I downloaded Ingrid Michaelson’s song ‘Parachute’ before I went to work this morning. By the time I left work, I had listened to it 52 times.
I’m not kidding.
2. I’ve been working on a lot of coding stuff lately (duh. That’s my job.) One of my jobs has been working on a pink version of our website for October. I’ve never, ever had the opportunity to go girlie with our site, and I’m dragging my feet with this project.
3. I took a call in the middle of a doctor’s appointment. It was rude, I know, but it was my mechanic, and I had been trying to get them to call me back all day. I think my doctor understood, but one of the comments she got to overhear was, “as long as you know the wheel won’t fall off, or anything, I’ll be fine.” (Turns out, my car’s fine.)
4. I went to a Mary Kay party tonight. I look fabulous now, but ohmygosh, I’m so tired I don’t want to take the makeup off. I did buy some makeup, but I’m a pretty die-hard Avon girl.
5. There’s a fire truck in front of our house. Should I be concerned?