This has been such a crazy week. And every night I’ve been exhausted. Today didn’t start out great and my head is so full of stuff that needs to be completed. So here is a list for you.
1. Knowing it was going to rain today, I went out and planted lettuce and spinach seeds last night. At 8:30 p.m. you would have found me in my garden, planting seeds under the street lamp. It was actually kind of nice and peaceful. (Now, grow, seeds, grow!!)
2. The kiddo says at least one new word almost every day. He’s been working on “elephant”, and he says “pig” which sometimes sounds like “pink.” Instead of just “moo” he refers to “cow” and I couldn’t be any more proud of him.
3. That said, when we left him alone for maybe 10-15 minutes this morning while we got ready for work, he went to town on some books. When my husband walked into his bedroom, the kiddo had torn many pages out of books and just looked at the husband and said, “oh NO!” in a tone of “HOW did this happen?!?” Yeah. Proud.
Photo of my son reading one morning. Not tearing pages out of the book.
4. I’m hoping to get in some sewing time this weekend. There’s a bag I want to make (because I *need* another bag) but I just haven’t had time to work on it at night this week.
5. I did make new curtains for our bedroom and I need to share them with you! I finally got rid of the 70s curtains in our downstairs room (left over from when we bought the house.) Check out the bottom picture in this post. You’ll then see what I’m referring to when I mention 70s curtains.