This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #savewithbubbles #CollectiveBias
We have two bathrooms in our house, and with a potty-trained little boy in the house, things can get really messy and chaotic fast. We stay busy and you can probably understand why I have to stay on top of the little messes. I don’t have time to spend an hour cleaning the smallest rooms in our house. Follow along for a few tips on how I keep things sparkling in these two rooms. And please share your own tips!
1. Wipe your counters daily. I keep a sponge on hand that I use just for the counter tops. A little Scrubbing Bubbles® Multi Surface Bathroom Cleaner makes this a simple task to keep up with, especially when there are toothpaste remnants everywhere.
2. Add storage in your showers/bathtubs. We have the wire racks in each tub/shower, and in the main bathroom we also keep a net that holds any bath toys. I can then spray the tub down quickly without having to clear toys out of the way each time.
3. Keep the toilet fresh(er) with the Scrubbing Bubbles® Vanish Continuous Clean Drop Ins or Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel. I prefer the gel. It comes in an applicator that is easy to apply and doesn’t create a mess on the toilet or your hands. We have two (one for each bathroom) since they’re small enough to store easily.
4. Spray your shower with a cleaner every week. I spray our master bath shower with the Scrubbing Bubbles® Foaming Bleach Bathroom Cleaner (we have a shower only, no bathtub, and the door can get pretty gross.) So I spray the walls and door and then shower. My shower rinses everything off the walls, saving me time. I’m kind of obsessed with seeing the foam and knowing it’s working hard to get rid of soap scum.
5. Clean toilets weekly. This sounds like a no-brainer, but it’s not something I have always stayed on top of…that is until I was living with two boys (a grown up version and not-so-grown-up version.) I have two of each cleaner so I don’t have to go back and forth between bathrooms to get products.
6. Bonus tip…I love the shelves I added to our main bathroom last year. They’re more than just decorative pieces. They do help with minor storage, but also with helping decorate a small space (I took those photos on a beach vacation last July.)
Right now Dollar General has made it even more affordable to stock up on Scrubbing Bubbles® products! The Dollar General Coupon Center is offering the following coupons: $0.50 off any Scrubbing Bubbles® Bath Product,$1 off any Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Gel Product and $0.50 off any Scrubbing Bubbles® All Purpose Cleaner.
What tips do you have to keep your bathroom sparkling? Be sure to check out more ways to make cleaning fun at savewithbubbles.com.