It’s blueberry season in my area, and we’re still eating some of the blueberries we froze last summer! In honor of my son’s favorite month (the kid LOVES picking blueberries!), below are a few recipes you should try out.
1. Blueberry cobbler. I made a version of the Pioneer Woman’s recipe a few years ago and I. love. it.
2. Oh and check out Karen’s Riesling Infused Peach and Blueberry Cobbler – I mean, can you even resist that recipe?
3. Blueberry pancakes. YUM. Just add blueberries (but not too many) to your regular pancake batter.
4. Blueberry muffins. My friend Susanna has a great recipe for muffins!
5. Smoothie time! These are great with frozen blueberries too. Add a handful of blueberries to your favorite smoothie recipe (or switch out another berry.) I am currently making vanilla-flavored smoothies in the morning for myself, and a few blueberries are game changers.
6. Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Bundt Cake. Once again, Karen made this and it sounds divine. (I’ve tried Karen’s bundt cakes. They’re pretty spectacular.)
7. Blueberries in grilled cheese? I don’t mind if I do, with this Blueberry Bliss Grilled Cheese.
8. Add as toppings. Don’t want to add blueberries IN your pancakes? Top the pancake with blueberries. Add them to ice cream or other desserts. They go with so much!
What is your favorite blueberry recipe?