Found this and thought it was an interesting list, so here goes…
Copy the list, bold the ones you’ve done (with explanations if needed), share with friends.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii I’m half bolding this because I’m going in 3 weeks!!
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a thunder and lightning storm
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon – I’ve run 4 full marathons!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run Does it count if I did it on the Wii? Yes? Ok, then I’ve done that.
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person It’s easy when your dad lives close to the Falls.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing One summer, I went to Jewish Camp and I took lessons…true story.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant (I need to do this. It would be an awesome feeling, I’m willing to bet.)
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling Again, when I attended Jewish Camp, I also was certified in scuba diving. And we went snorkeling in the Bahamas.
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud My dad was a fan of puddle stomping when I was a kid.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy I have most of my dolls and random toys that my mom saved for me. They’re in our garage.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square I LOVE Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper I work there. Of course my picture has made it into print. It’s online if you search enough.
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life I like to think that donating blood helps save someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous Again, I work for a newspaper. I’ve met all sorts of famous people. Mostly musicians.
92. Joined a book club I did, and I never read the book and haven’t gone back. I was told that my book choices were not “book club material.”
93. Got a tattoo. Will never, ever do this.
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone Obviously. I love my cell phone. And my mom works for a cell phone company – and has for over 20 years.
99. Been stung by a bee Yep. Ouch!
Wow. I have so much to do!