I’ve been busy lately with a couple of smallish sewing projects.
My cousin had a baby shower a week ago, and I crafted these bibs together with Dr. Seuss fabric. I think they turned out pretty good for my first try at this pattern (which was a combination of two patterns.)
Tonight I made a few iron-ons for some onesies. We have friends who had a baby in April, and one of them went to college with Kenny. I think it’s important that both of our kids support Appalachian State.
I made a few other things this afternoon during the rain, but I seem to have forgotten to upload them. Oops. Later this week, I promise. At least the recipient will have received them by then, so I won’t be spoiling the surprise!