It’s warming up, finally feeling (and looking) a lot like spring, and I have several recipes I’m going to be sharing soon that are perfect for spring and summer, like this super easy BLT Dip recipe!
- 1 package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/2 mayonnaise
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 2 C shredded romaine/ iceberg lettuce
- 3 Roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 3 green onions (thinly sliced)
- Pita chips, crackers or vegetables, for dipping
Directions for BLT Dip:
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the seasoned salt and garlic powder.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into a small, flat-bottomed dish (like an 8” pie pan).
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Toss together the lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and green onions.
- Top the cream cheese mixture with the lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and green onions.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers or fresh veggies for dipping.
Makes 6-8 servings.
If you have a bacon lover or someone who is a huge fan of dips, you really need to try this one. My grandma used to make the best BLTs and I remember eating them in her dining room every summer – and I think this dip takes me back to that place.