I’m lacking motivation lately. That means it’s list time!
– We hosted a co-birthday party for me and one of our neighbors this past weekend. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. I’m glad I did because our house looks great (still), the party was a ton of fun and our house still looks great!
– I’m grateful our house still looks great. We have family visiting in less than two weeks, and now I don’t have to worry about stress-cleaning before they arrive.
– For the first time ever, we are dressing up for Halloween. We bought costumes this weekend, and were invited to a Halloween party. It should be fun, and I’m not quite sure I want to announce our costumes yet.
– We kept my mom’s dog from last Wednesday until Monday, while my mom was out of town. Chloe was NOT impressed, and spent most of the time terrorizing the poor dog. Needless to say, Sophie couldn’t be happier that my mom is finally home.
– We had to break down and buy a new furnace last week. I couldn’t be happier with the new furnace. Now if only we had the paperwork for the tax credit. (Has anyone reading this purchased an energy star appliance and is eligible for the tax credit? What kind of paperwork did you have to fill out?)
– We racked up on “artwork” from Target this weekend. All on clearance. Kind of an anniversary gift to ourselves. Our house really is looking like a home. I love it.
– Our anniversary is tomorrow!
– Work is about to get a
little lot crazier. For at least 10 weeks. I’m a little scared.
– My work website went pink this month. It was hot pink like the Pink October section, but is now a light pink. Pretty cool, I think, and you should check it out. Surprisingly, there were a couple of horrible comments made (anonymously), but for the most part, everyone’s been great about the color change.
– Sometimes I hate the commenters on my work blog. Seriously. Every single comment I received on that blog today was hateful and not published.
– But I love the readers and commenters on my personal blog. Hope you’re having a great week!