It’s party time! December is such a month of celebrations, and these Candy Cane Oreos (on a stick, no less!) are the perfect finger food for celebrations.
- 1/2 cup Wilton white chocolate melts
- 6 Oreo cookies – double stuf
- Candy Canes, crushed
- 6 Lollipop sticks
- Insert a lollipop stick into the double stuff Oreo.
- Put candy canes into a bag and crush with a rolling pin or the bottom of a glass cup. Place the crushed candy canes into a wide bowl.
- Melt the white candy melts in microwave or with this Wilton Melting Pot. (<– affiliate link)
- Dip the Oreos into the white chocolate and then immediately into the crushed candy canes.
- Set aside on parchment paper to harden.
See how simple? My son has a cookie exchange at school next week, and I’m considering emailing his teacher to see if we can make these for the class. If you’re attending a cookie exchange this month, I think these are totally acceptable for an exchange (though you may not want to give one up!)
What kinds of treats do you make during the holidays?