I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Finding matching pajamas for my kids is fun for holidays, but you can do this do year-round! My kids are almost 5 years apart in age, so finding coordinating pajamas for kids that are cute and “cool” can be interesting – and sometimes a challenge.
We recently received Pact pajamas for both of my kids. They come in an incredible range of sizes and designs!
Pact pajamas come in sizes 18 months through size 10. My son is in an in-between size, and the 10 is a little big on him. I had originally thought they might be too small. I’m pleasantly surprised that they weren’t skin tight and they look very comfortable. I’m trusting my kids when they say they are comfortable.
Why I love coordinating pajamas for kids:
- My kids are only young once.
- My daughter loves to do/wear what her older brother is into.
- Coordinating pajamas makes hand-me-downs easier for the younger sibling
- It’s really cute.
My son has the Oceans/Stellar Blue print pajama sets, while my daughter received the Rainbows/Tea Rose pajama sets. If you wanted your kids to match, I would go for the very neutral Splash Stripe/Aloe pack of two sets. My kids would probably also love the Alligators and Midnight Navy pajamas. They’re all so cute!
What I love most about Pact:
- They use an organic cotton, which is friendlier to our planet.
- They manufacture in a Fair Trade certified factory
- They are made without toxic chemicals (when I opened the packaging, there was NO smell!)
- They are made with tagless labels and are pre-washed/shrink-resistant. Very good information to have.
My children tend to wear the long shirts/pants pajamas year-round since I try to keep our house cooler in the summer. We’re going to be camping this summer, and I know I’ll be packing these since where we will be traveling tends to get so much cooler than what they’re used to.