This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #iheartPaneraRanch
We have not eaten inside a restaurant since March. We have done a lot of curbside pick-up or delivery orders, but to go inside? It isn’t in our immediate future. I’ve cooked a LOT over the past four months – way more than I normally do – and I’m loving even more that many of my favorite restaurants are sharing recipes so I can make the meals at home. I just bought the Panera Creamy Buttermilk Ranch Dressing and Dip at Publix and made the Chipotle Chicken and Ranch Flatbread recipe from the Panera at Home site. I also purchased the Panera Fuji Apple Dressing because we love a good salad (and I have the perfect spinach apple salad I think this will be great with).
I should also mention I haven’t actually done an entire grocery store shop myself since March, but Publix delivered – literally! I ordered my items on Friday, and while I was at the pool with the kids on Saturday, I was able to talk to the shopper and talk him through any replacements that might be necessary. My groceries arrived on my doorstep just after lunch. If you haven’t ordered groceries this year, I highly recommend it. My time is worth the charge of the delivery service.
I love the Panera Creamy Buttermilk Ranch Dressing and Dip because it has no artificial preservatives or sweeteners. It contains no flavors or colors from artificial sources. And let’s not forget that it tastes amazing. I like it on salads, as a base for the Panera Chipotle Chicken and Ranch Flatbread recipe, and to use as a dip for vegetables. You’ll find it in the refrigerated produce area (near the lettuce!) in your local Publix store.
Since I’m having most groceries delivered, I’ve also been cooking more at home, and not really going into restaurants. I do miss restaurants, but I’m loving the fact that many of my favorite places are sharing their recipes online. You can actually find several recipes from Panera on their Panera at Home site, which I think is so fun and I was really excited to try the Chipotle Chicken and Ranch Flatbread recipe. And guess what? My kids were even excited about this, so I was able to make the whole family happy with a meal!
What you’ll need for the Chipotle Chicken and Ranch Flatbread recipe:
- 1/4 cup +3 tbsp Panera® Creamy Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 3 slices bacon, uncured, fully cooked, crumbled
- 6 oz chicken breast, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1 tbsp chipotle seasoning
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- salt, a pinch to season
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 thin flatbread pizza crust, about 12″-14″ diameter (or 2 smaller)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 450 °F. Season chicken with chipotle seasoning and a pinch of salt to season. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 3 – 4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from heat, dice chicken into ½-inch pieces and set aside.
- Place flatbread(s) on sheet pan. Spread ¼ cup Panera Ranch Dressing on flatbread, sprinkle with shredded cheese, top with chicken, bacon and red onion. Bake 8 – 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp on bottom.
- Drizzle flatbread with remaining 3 tbsp. of the Panera ranch dressing and top with avocado and cilantro. Cut flatbread into slices before serving.
Their recipe shows cooking the chicken breast and dicing it, but I think this would be a perfect opportunity to make pre-cooked chicken, if you’re hoping to save some time on busy weeknights.
Be sure to check out the digital coupons from Publix and save $1.00 on any (1) Refrigerated Panera Ranch Dressing
This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.