Thanks to Trop 50 for sponsoring my writing about fabulous bloggers. This year Trop50 is granting 50 fabulous wishes. Click here to enter for a chance to win $1,000 to help grant a friend’s wish!
stalk follow a lot of blogs. 141 to be exact. And I try to read most of the blogs every day. Granted, some of these bloggers don’t update every day – or anymore, for that matter. And given the task to come up with my top five blog proved somewhat difficult. But, I somehow managed to do it. (Now please read along and check out some of the blogs. Hopefully you’ll love them as much as I do.)
1. Designer Wife – I came across Lindsay’s blog in the past year. I was not only impressed by the prettiness of her blog, but loved her writing style, her topics (healthy eating, her cats, random stuff like me) and her photos. I was even more excited that she is participating in project 365 so I can be even more envious of her camera skills.
2. Embracing Balance Random (for me), a food blog. But the blog owner’s name is Jaime (spelled just like mine) and she lives in the ever-fabulous Canada. Her photos are great, and I’m always getting (healthy!) food ideas when I read her blog. What’s not to love?
3. 10 Cents a Word This is my friend from years ago. We worked together at one point, before she moved back to Missouri and got married. Her blog documented the adoption of her amazing daughter, and she continues to update on life with a six-year-old. My friend is also a great writer. You should check her out. Now.
4. Musings of a Housewife This blog has evolved since I started reading it and I love it. The blog covers fashion, family life and food. Some (more) of my favorite things. Jo-Lynne has approached clean, local eating – even finding farms near her house to really keep things local and healthy. It has inspired me to take advantage of our Farmer’s Market. She also posts recipes that I sometimes love to try.
5. Finally, a blog that I’ve only recently started following. Young House Love. I’m obsessed. This family has recently bought a house and are renovating everything themselves. It’s giving me all types of ideas for my own house. Now if only I had a disposable income and time to make it happen (not saying they do – it’s just that everything I want to do costs a lot of money.)
Now, your turn. What blogs should I add to my already over-flowing Google Reader?
Don’t forget to enter the 50 Fabulous Wishes contest for a chance to win $1,000 to support a friend’s wish. I was selected for this Tropicana Trop50 sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses
Blog With Integrity, as I do. I received compensation to use and facilitate my post.