I’m excited about today’s post for a few reasons. One, Father’s Day is just a few weeks away (and I have ideas of what to give my husband!) Two, I’m working with Susanna and Julie again to give away a few gifts that are going to make one dad’s day!
The value of this gift is over $250 – and it’s easy to win! Enter through the Rafflecopter at the end of this post, and a winner will be selected on June 9.
About the PrimaLoft Mountain Pro Hoodie:
Ideal for layering, the hoodie features PrimaLoft Active™ insulation, enhancing warmth, breathability, and fit. From sun up to sun down, PrimaLoft insulated apparel provides the best solution for any early-spring ski, late-spring trek, and everything in between.
This piece is slightly fitted and great for the ever changing weather in my area. I think it’s great for all seasons – nice for hiking, but also fine to wear out and about. The hoodie is not too heavy (in weight) and can fold up small in the off-chance it gets too warm and layers need to be shed.
AwesomeBox is a box of cards custom made for someone by friends and family members. You can create a box of cards (one side is a photo, the other side can be a note), and that online box can be shared with friends so that multiple people can upload photos. Think of this for birthday gifts – or Father’s Day!
For my AwesomeBox, I uploaded photos of my kids. A few photos were family photos, a couple of photos were from our daughter’s birth or when our son met our daughter for the first time. On the note sides, I included a thought from that moment or a simple “Happy Father’s Day!” message. The cards are 5.25″ by 5.25″ and fit in a 6-inch box.
I love the concept of a group box. I think it would be fun to create one for a friend and have several friends contribute photos and memories. You upload your photos, type in your note/message, and the box has a deadline of when you want it delivered to the recipient. The delivery deadline will dictate when the deadline for uploading photos is. It’s a fun concept and I can’t wait to receive (and give!) my husband’s AwesomeBox.
Features of AwesomeBox:
- Add custom photos, stories and messages online at AwesomeBox
- These are magically converted into colorfully printed 5.25” x 5.25” cards
- Cards are placed into elegant memory box that is shipped directly to the awesome recipient
- AwesomeBox makes group gifting easy and truly meaningful for the recipient. Each group member can share their special memory and photo quickly!
- Crowdsource the LOVE – AwesomeBox is “social-by-design” and a fun way to see all the photos and messages in a virtual surprise party! You and the crowd can create a totally unique box set of custom cards that become a time capsule of favorite cherished memories that can be shared, talked about, laughed and cried over for years.
What is your favorite gift to give for Father’s Day?