My brain is fried. I have five things I can somewhat chat about. You’re welcome.
1. Homecoming is THIS WEEKEND. I can’t believe it is actually here, and I can believe it. This weekend has consumed my life for the past few weeks (months?) and I’m ready for Sunday.
2. I don’t even feel like I had a birthday this week. It’s been one of those weeks.
3. I was late getting home last night (the first of three late nights at work in a row.) I felt guilty when I found out that my son wasn’t really asking for me, but more just saying “mommy isn’t home.” All the sadness.
4. One of the groups I’m working with this weekend mentioned how much they’d been practicing for their performance this weekend and I just about burst with pride. I didn’t realize that this performance would actually mean much to them. And I’m glad I asked this particular group to help us this weekend.
5. Can we all pray for no rain tomorrow? Seriously. The majority of my events are scheduled for outside and I just can’t handle it, if it rains.
I’m hoping for 5 uninterrupted minutes tonight/tomorrow afternoon, so be sure to check back for Stream of Consciousness this weekend! And I’ll return next week with more coherent posts. I promise.