1. My boy got a haircut today and he sat in the chair by himself for the first time ever! There was very little fighting on his end and I’m so proud of him. This also allowed the hairdresser to cut it a little shorter. And I didn’t get so messy!
2. I was up at 3:30 this morning with work thoughts going through my head. I’m a little stressed out at the moment and I hope it all passes and that my worries are nothing by Monday. I haven’t had these types of concerns in quite some time.
3. The toddler is almost potty trained! He’s doing really well at daycare. We need to work more on it at home. I really can’t believe it!
4. Am I the only one who allows clean laundry to pile up until I have about 6 or 7 loads to fold? No? It’s a little ridiculous and I don’t know why I keep allowing this to happen. I really am trying to work on this problem of mine.
5. I’ve been taking ceramics class since June 2000. I remember the first piece I painted (a blue and white picture frame.) And I was hooked. This past Tuesday night, I took my 2.5-year-old. He painted a pig, which I’m making into a magnet for him. He loved it and I can’t wait to take him back in a couple of weeks!