Rather than an InstaFriday post, I’m linking up with Five on Friday today. Random thoughts. It’s what I specialize in!
1. I’m currently working from a super nice McDonald’s near our house. I can’t seem to focus when I work from home. I have free wi-fi and free refills on my drink. It’s a pretty sweet (and relatively cheap deal.) I need to remember this more often!
2. Last week I hit an unemployment low. I felt so depressed over the whole situation and entered this “woe is me” state. Thankfully, the boy and I picked up and headed to the beach two days later and I think I’m definitely bouncing back.
3. During that low, I decided to check out the show “New Girl” on Netflix. Oh my word. It’s one of my new favorite shows. I watched the entire first season over the course of two days. I’ve watched most of the season 2 now and the third season premiered this past Tuesday night. I love it.
4. I’ve started a list of blog posts to help get myself (and my brain) organized. I have a backlog of stuff to share – we went to Kentucky and did a lot of fun things, we just got back from our beach trip (the final one of the year) and I managed to make a solo 6-hour drive with the toddler. No help from my husband or my mom! I need to share. I see more McDonald’s visits in my future!
5. In one week, I’ll be at the Type-A conference! It’s my first time away from the toddler and husband at the same time. (So my husband’s first time at solo parenting over night.) Think good thoughts for him! I know he’ll be great. I just hope the toddler is on his best behavior.
How is your week? Where do you like to go for free wi-fi? (Besides Starbucks, because I don’t really drink coffee.) Any new favorite shows that I should check out on Hulu or Netflix?