1. I swore we were going to slow down this holiday season. I wanted to simplify (which we have) and I wanted to take time to enjoy everything. I haven’t had time. I need to stop and enjoy the weekend – just as soon as I get through today, which is going to be very busy and very long at work.
2. I may have agreed/suggested that we have a joint graduation/holiday party. Tomorrow. We’re doing a cookie exchange, which I’ve prepared 6 dozen sugar cookies for (so far.) I still have peanut butter blossoms to make. And decorations to finish. And cleaning to do.
3. I’m determined to have all of our gifts wrapped by Sunday night. I’m always wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve, and I do not want that to happen again this year. I started wrapping gifts a few nights ago, so I’m off to a good start!
4. I have not watched all of the holiday movies in my possession…yet.
5. I have two full weeks off beginning tomorrow. I’m pretty fortunate. Maybe I can use my time wisely? (You know, by not hurrying around too much?)