1. I ordered our Christmas cards right around Thanksgiving. I got them earlier this week…and the printing on 75% of the cards was off. I know, first world problem. Which is why I contacted the company, and now I’m waiting patiently for the reprints to arrive. It’s just annoying. I really had hoped to have cards out by this weekend. We’ll be lucky to have them out by December 20.
2. We had family photos taken a few weeks ago. As soon as our Christmas cards are in the mail, I’ll share the photos. I’m so glad we had these photos done. The kiddo wasn’t really cooperative, and we still ended up with several great shots. (Note: We did NOT go to our standard place in the mall. I hired a friend and it was the best decision ever.)
3. I’ve been listening to the Straight No Chaser holiday cd on my drive to and from work. It’s so fabulous. I can’t remember the last time I was able to listen to this much music (outside of running to music.) It makes my drive go by that much faster.
4. We haven’t hung a single ornament on our Christmas tree. Is that crazy? There are 19 days and counting until the big day. Maybe tonight we’ll drag some ornaments out. And other decorations. I still have to put a few Halloween things away.
5. This holiday season is going by SO FAST. I know that Thanksgiving was crazy close to Christmas this year, but I am just not prepared at all. And my husband graduates from grad school next week, so. Madness, I tell you.
Tell me something fun. Something related to Christmas?