This has been a TOUGH week. Tough. So tough that I had to pull myself together several times yesterday, in order to prevent myself from exploding on people. Yesterday afternoon I came across Kid President and then watched his pep talk video. That kid is so cute.
Five things for today.
1. Grey’s Anatomy season finales stress me out so much. SO MUCH. I love the show, despite how awful and cheesy it can be sometimes. The finale episodes, though. Man.
2. My running game has not been amazing this week. I’m hoping for a better weekend.
3. The kiddo has been eating so much better this week. He’s a fan of carrots and he likes to take the tomatoes off my plate. (He doesn’t always eat the tomatoes, but he has at least tried them.) For some reason, this excites me to no end. He also ate some of the beef in the spaghetti sauce this week. Progress.
4. I finally put the new Justin Timberlake album on my iPod (the Shuffle, not my Nano, because that’s dead at the moment. Stupid technology.) I love it. I may even attribute my faster running last week to JT.
5. My kid requests songs. At 20 months he requests E-I-E-I-O, Farmer No? (Farmer in the Dell), DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love and Werewolves of London. Among other songs. I came across this video last night. You’ll have to excuse the darkness, but that’s me and L reading his Old MacDonald book and he sings along with me.