I am so ready for spring. I know this summer I’ll be complaining about the heat, but I really want warmer weather (not too hot, not too cold) so we can just get outside and PLAY.
It’s Friday, and my brain is going all mushy this week, so let’s get this list going, shall we?
1. I went on a run today and about a mile into it I just had to let go and RUN. My Garmin wanted to give me problems, my iPod wanted to shuffle instead of playing albums all the way through and I realized I just needed to let the technology go and do what I could to clear my head. It totally worked.
2. The husband and I went to Greenville, SC a couple of days ago for an event. We walked around downtown briefly before the event (which is getting its own blog post). Greenville is so different from Asheville, despite being an hour away. We’re going back on Monday and I’ll share photos.
3. I’ve been listening to a lot of Jason Mraz this week. I love him. He’s so soothing when I need soothing music.
4. I did our taxes over a month ago – and I still haven’t sent our state taxes in. (We’re getting money back. I refuse to pay to file them online.) I don’t know what my hold up is in sending them in! Do you procrastinate on doing your taxes or filing them?
5. I am ready for the weekend! We’re expecting spring-like temperatures. It’s supposed to rain on Sunday, but I will not let the forecast get in the way of playing outside tomorrow!
What do you have planned this weekend? Do you travel over Easter weekend?