1. I’m scared of my race on Sunday. I received the pre-race info email and learned that my Garmin will more than likely be inaccurate, the water stops are not at every mile (even later in the race), and medical (aid) stations are few and far between. (Nothing between miles 11 and 19.) Hope nothing bad happens.
2. I did not run today. I semi-planned to and instead bailed on running because it’s so cold, and because I’m battling a cold. Stupid cold.
3. I cannot wait to get crafting again. I have fabric and yarn and scrapbooking stuff just dying to be used. I need to get creative soon before I go nuts.
4. Although I’m scared, I am also a wee bit excited about Sunday. I love running with Suzanne. And we’re going to try to kick this marathon’s butt.
5. My kid is so funny. He climbed on the coffee table the other day and I broke out laughing and said “what are you doing?” He looked at me, grinned and said, “what you doing?” As if I was the one doing something wrong. He’s obviously feeling better.
What are you doing this weekend? Anything fun?