I’m stealing this from Abby. It’s a fun little Friday post!
…you’ll find in my bag.
1. my wallet
2. two cell phones
3. ear buds for ipods. I think I have 3 pairs in my purse right now.
4. a pouch full of pens
5. receipts. I’m terrible about keeping receipts that I no longer need.
…you’ll find in my bedroom.
1. baby monitor
2. two alarm clocks (and we still wake up late.)
3. a baby blanket I’ve been working on for approximately 15 months.
4. unread magazines
5. two canvases I had made from wedding photos. They haven’t been hanged yet.
…I’m currently loving.
3. the song “Cruise” by Florida Georgia Line. This is a little embarrassing for me.
4. scrapbooking. I just got into Project Life by Becky Higgins. Loving this system and hope to share my complete thoughts on it soon.
5. Hart of Dixie (tv show.) I hope it is renewed for a third season.
…quirks I have.
1. I fold clothes a certain way. I’m now the only one who folds laundry.
2. I don’t chew gum. Ever. And my husband still offers it to me (we’ve been together since 2004 and he still does this.)
3. I fall asleep during movies – in a theater at home. If it’s after 8 p.m., I’m going to fall asleep.
4. I thrive on routines. I have routines for getting ready for work in the morning and I was a disaster when the kiddo wasn’t sleeping through the night.
5. I procrastinate more than I should.
…you’d know if we had met in real life.
1. I’m such a morning person.
2. I’ve worked for the same company since 1998.
3. I’m very cluttered. It’s bad. I’m working on it.
4. I’ve been running since the 7th grade. I even ran on my college team, but quit my senior year. Picked it back up again once I graduated.
5. I’m a planner. People count on me to plan things. I stress myself out over it sometimes.
This is the part where I’m supposed to tag people, but I’m going to allow you to tag yourself. Make sure you leave a comment and let me know where you post!