I’ve seen the daily thankful posts on facebook, blogs, etc. and since it’s Thanksgiving, I thought it was only appropriate to write about what I’m thankful for. I’m only listing a few things, but know that this isn’t everything. 🙂
1. My husband and baby boy. They’re pretty amazing.
2. My family – the family members that don’t live under the same roof as me. I have family as close as the next street over and as far away as on the other side of the state or in New York and Florida. I’m pretty lucky.
3. Our home. We have been in this house for almost 4 years. It has its issues sometimes, but I do love it.
4. My job.
6. My health.
7. Chloe the ever-amazing cat.
8. My freedom.
9. Veterans. (See number 8.)
10. Friends. I have one circle of friends who I’ve been close with since 7th grade. I’m so lucky to have them.
11. My education. Without it, I wouldn’t be where I am today career-wise. I also wouldn’t have a lot of the same friends I have today.
13. Photographs. I’ve loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember. I have pictures of my friends as far back as sixth and seventh grade. I love capturing my family and friends on film!
14. “Free” time, vacation time, days off of work. And most times, I’m getting paid for my vacation time.
15. Our financial security. We haven’t been afraid that we would lose our home, our cars or not be able to have food on the table, and for that I’m so grateful. We’re in a good place.
I hope you’ve had a wonderful Thanksgiving.