This week. It kind of slipped right by me. Between sick days and emergency dentist visits, I’m ready for the weekend!
1. My brother is home! He spent the past year in South Korea and we are so happy he’s back in the states (and he’ll be staying in North Carolina for a while, even if he is only “home” for another week.) And Lucas is thrilled that he’s here. It’s another person to play Legos with him.
2. Did you know teeth can bruise? Yeah. Lucas had a run-in with a chair earlier this week, and two of his teeth are discolored. I took him to the dentist, had x-rays done and he was checked out. We have a rinse to put on his teeth for a while, and we’re hoping that the teeth will return to white in the next few weeks. Oy.
3. My dad and stepmom are coming to visit this weekend. We haven’t seen them since April, so this should be a fun weekend!
4. Last weekend, Lucas and I found a fun pumpkin decorating kit. He picked out Yoda, and our Yoda pumpkin was born this week. I kind of think Kenny loves it the most. It’s pretty cute.
5. I’ve been running a little bit lately and I need to do a whole post on working out. It’s been rough. I’ve seen my times get slower and slower and I feel defeated. And then I finish a 3 or 4 mile run….and that’s not always an easy task. So I’m just going to keep running until I physically can’t do it.
Linking up for Friday 5!