Friday, Friday, Friday….oh thank goodness it’s Friday. I’m linking up with EmmyMom for Friday 5 again! Five stories from the week. Five photos from my week.
1. I let my son choose a vegetable to grow this summer. He chose carrots, so we planted seeds two weeks ago. The sprouts are coming up and I showed him, but told him we couldn’t pull them yet. He sat down and said, “ok. Let’s watch them grow.” Little does he realize just how many months that will be…
2. This weekend is my second spring graduation as director of Alumni Relations! I am nowhere near as stressed out as last year. I recall waking up panicked a year ago. And this year I’m all, “it’s all good.”
3. Several bad things have happened to me this week. I think they may be good fodder for Stream of Consciousness tomorrow. I’ve managed to laugh everything off from someone thinking I was pregnant (and not dropping the subject) to my check card number being stolen, and someone trying to use it for close to $1300 (thanks to my bank for rejecting the charge!) It’s just been a rough week. It’s also been very funny.
4. This time next week I’ll be at Type-A Summit…right in downtown Asheville! I’m driving a whole 3 miles for the summit and I’m SUPER excited!
5. It’s 9 p.m. before this post is going up. I started it 24 hours ago. My day has been THAT crazy. I thought I’d have a few minutes this morning before the meetings and luncheon and meetings and meetings and….all that started, but I was sorely mistaken. That said, I’m not nearly as stressed as I was a year ago at this time. I feel good about that.