1. I’ve barely started shopping for Christmas. I didn’t buy much over Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I bought a few things for myself (you know. Necessary clothing for one’s pregnant self.) But nothing else. I feel like I’m late to the game!
2. Our boy had dental surgery last month and as of yesterday we’ve met the family deductible for the year. Yay, us! Or….not. I guess there’s a good reason I haven’t been shopping for Christmas. The boy needs teeth more than we need gadgets.
3. I dressed my cat up as Mrs. Paws this morning. It’s been a while since I stuck her in a costume. She still isn’t a fan, but I think she’s super cute in a pink hat.
4. We finally decided what we’re giving our son for Christmas (his one big gift – we try to keep things relatively simple for him.) More on that closer to the big day. 😉
5. I started cleaning out the dresser in our guest room – soon to be our son’s room. We have a lot of stuff to clear out of there. I came across my college cross country shirts and I just can’t stand to part with them (even if they do include a lot of holes.) I need to get started on a t-shirt quilt asap.