1. We only started baking cookies last night. I have plans to try to deliver cookies to some of our neighbors (my goal is to be more neighborly in 2015) and I just don’t know if it’s going to happen!
2. I only had red and blue sanding sugar for cookies. I wanted to use it up and rather than buying something more festive, we went for patriotic Christmas cookies. It takes all kinds, right?
3. I couldn’t find some of my cookie cutters last night. I remembered a box of cutters that my mom apparently gave me a year or two ago (I thought it was my grandma, but my mom says it was her). These cookie cutters were gigantic and awesome. They do not make cookie cutters like these anymore. Gosh, I sound old.
4. I plan on making Peanut Butter Blossoms this weekend. I hope I accomplish that goal before eating all of the Hershey’s Kisses in our house.
5. My son was only mildly interested in cookies last night. Maybe it’s his age? He helped with one batch, and then ran off to play with his trains. Toddlers, man.
What’s in your top 5 for the week?