It’s time for another Friday 5! Thanks to EmmyMom for hosting this link-up every week.
1. My boy’s last day of in-home daycare is today. It’s bittersweet. He’ll be starting a preschool program in less than two weeks (which is really more like summer camp, but it transitions into preschool in August.) I’m excited for him, but sad because he’s been with this daycare since he was 4 months old. He’ll be 4 years old in August.
2. Remember my word of the year? Balance? Yeah, I had forgotten about it too. It’s written on a post-it in my planner, and I came across it earlier this week. I’ve not been good about maintaining balance lately. I need to get back on that.
3. We were in Chattanooga last weekend and had such a great time. I’m not sure I’ve recovered sleep-wise. At almost 4 years, our boy still doesn’t sleep great. (In fact, he woke in the middle of the night this week because he needed a night light.)
4. I’m running a half marathon tomorrow! What the WHAT?!? I’m nervous. I’ve run this race twice before, but I’m still nervous.
5. I’ve been using an app to help with daily chores. Things I wouldn’t normally think of until I try to clean everything in one day which just overwhelms me in the end. The app I’m using is called MoMo and I’m using the free (lite) version. Have you heard of it? Do you recommend a different app?
Tell me what you’ve been up to this week!