1. Oh, spring time. How I love thee. We have been experiencing spring-like temperatures all week…until today. Today and tomorrow our high temperatures are supposed to be in the 40s. Lame. I’m excited about the warm temps the rest of the time, though. The later daylight, the warmer temps, the flowers that are blooming…makes me a happy girl.
2. I planted spinach, lettuce and kale seeds two weeks ago…and they’re growing! I’m so excited to have vegetables in the garden soon – even if it’s all leafy greens. At least we’ll have them briefly. (They may not survive the freeze this weekend.)
3. I wish I had more photos of myself pre-weight training. Mainly showing muscle definition. I feel changes and I can see changes (and according to the lovely calipers, changes have definitely happened!) I need to do a new full post on the weight training. I really hope I can keep it up after May when Faith graduates!
4. We’re trying to make vacation plans for this summer and it’s turning into a headache for me. I want to travel to ALL THE PLACES. Yet I have limited income to travel and even less vacation time. So. We’re kind of limited. I’m not sure if I want to drive to all of the places we want to visit, yet flights for the three of us would cost around $1000 – plus a hotel.
5. The downside to spring is allergy season. My head has been hurting more this week, despite taking my medicine daily. I love the flowers. I hate what they do to my sinuses.
p.s. I’m giving away a Moji Mini PRO (mini massager) – have you entered the giveaway yet?
Linking up for Friday 5!