There are some things in the blogging world that I just can’t quit….and Friday 5 is one of them. Let’s recap this past week, shall we?
1. I’ve been keeping something from you (no, I am not pregnant. Nope. No. No.) I’m taking on a new role at the university. Effective June 1, I’m the Director of Online Presence. I’m back into the website/social media world full-time! I’m super excited about this, and have known about it for a while, but didn’t announce to my Facebook friends until last week. It never really feels official until it’s on social media, you know?
2. I’ve slacked on my workouts this week. I mean, I’ve run a couple of days, but I haven’t been to the fitness center for weights (because the a/c has been down, and I can’t work out in 80+ degree rooms.) I need to fix this issue of mine.
3. My son chose carrot seeds to plant in the garden (I’m hoping this means he’ll eat the carrots – and other vegetables – this summer!) The seeds are starting to sprout and he is getting SO excited about them! I wish they would grow faster, though. I also hope I don’t manage to kill them before we can pick anything.
4. We need to finish planting the rest of our garden. One of my garden boxes broke, so I also need to fix that before we plant too much. It’s so much work, but so worth it in the end.
5. I think I’m dealing with a sinus infection, but I just finished paying off my flu bill, so I don’t really want to go back to the doctor right now. It’s expensive. But my head hurts.
Tell me about your week. Is it pollen-filled? Plans for the weekend?