Happy Friday! I’m linking up for Friday 5 today. It’s been a busy, crazy, fun week!
1. On Wednesday, something sparked me to check my name on Instagram. For years, I’ve had an underscore in my name because jaimemckee wasn’t available. It was taken by (I assume) another person with my name. Yesterday, though, my name without an underscore was available! So I quickly changed it. Follow me on Instagram for fun updates on my kid and cat. Exhilarating, I tell you!
2. I just received washi tape (I know, MORE washi tape!) just in time for Valentine’s Day. Some of the tape has gold in it. They’re all super pretty. I’ve started adding it to my planner because it’s SO pretty!
3. My husband was in DC the better part of the week. I expected pure chaos, but things were actually pretty tame at home. In pure Jaime-fashion, I woke early and stayed up super late getting things done. I’ve been making more of an effort to stay on top of our kitchen being cleaned and organized. One evening I made two pans of meatloaf, baked bread (in the breadmaker) and worked on banana chips….all while still bathing the boy and getting him to bed on time. It was a miracle.
4. I need TWO people to rsvp for an event I’m organizing in Florida. Just two, in order to break even. And I’m afraid I won’t meet that goal. Think good thoughts for me, ok? I need them. And I have until next Friday to get two people.
5. I’ve got races to sign up for before registration goes up on Sunday. I’ll be broke in February, but at least I’ll have saved a lot of money, right? As soon as I’m registered, I’ll give you an update (maybe for #TrainingTuesday.)
And five photos from the week.
How was your week?